Starting July 1st, 2023, state registration fees for patients ($100.00) and caregivers ($25.00) will no longer be required.
How It Works
4 Simple Steps for Your Medical Card
After you pick your date and time for your visit, please put your credit or debit card information in the system, however you will not be charged until we see you.
If this visit is for a new card, choose first time medical visit ($125.00), if this is for a renewal of an existing card, choose renewal medical visit ($75.00).
*If the date or time is not available, it means the time is booked so please pick another time.
When completing the patient intake form, upload the following:
- Driver’s license
- Medical records for your qualifying condition.
- If you have a MMP card, have it ready during medical visit.
- If you have access to MyChart or MyChartPlus electronic medical system, you can give us a 1-time access code to view your medical record for your qualifying condition. Call or text us for directions.
- Once your patient intake is complete, complete the on-line consent form that pops up on screen.
Meet with Sheri for a virtual medical visit to review your qualifying condition. If you are attending the visit via online video, a link will be sent right at your scheduled appointment time from doximity or ArfinnMed. The link will be sent to your phone and or email. If the NP does not see you, do not worry, she will call you at your appointment time.
**PLEASE NOTE: We will not be able to have your appointment if you are driving or otherwise distracted.
- Set up your patient Biznet account with the State of CT. If you have chosen a caregiver, the caregiver also needs to set up their caregiver biznet account before your card will be issued. *If you need assistance setting up your patient or caregiver accounts, please reach out to the dispensaries for help.
- Once your patient Biznet account has been registered you will receive your card via email within 30 business days. Your card is good for 1 year and within 30 days of expiration, you make an appointment with us to renew your card.
- For returning patients who have already have a Biznet account, once seen the NP for your renewal visit and your certification has been sent in by the NP, you can login to your account to renew your patient registration DAS Business Network account by going to AccountMaint Login (ct.gov)
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
Check out these frequently asked questions about cannabis and Connecticut licenses.
Let's Get Started!
Take control of your chronic pain, sleepless nights or anxiety by scheduling a consultation today!